In the past, this website was dedicated to the following:
- Providing opportunities for young women in Utah to earn scholarship awards.
- Creating and maintaining a system of competition which will enhance career opportunities and produce role models who represent positive, wholesome American values.
- Recognizing women and to encourage the spirit of those who have made outstanding contributions in all fields of endeavor.
- Utilizing the Miss Utah name in promoting the role of women in all aspects of our society.
- Extending the benefits of the Miss Utah Scholarship Pageant by providing scholarships to colleges and universities.
- Encourage the spirit of volunteerism throughout the Miss Utah network.
- Providing goodwill, along with civic and economic benefits in the towns and cities in the state which host local competitions leading to the Miss Utah title.
- Concentrating on the most significant questions facing America and Utah today, among them; strengthening families; promoting health and healing; educating citizens of the effect of domestic violence on society; motivating children to obtain an education; and promoting issues related to the platforms of Miss Utah and Miss America.
The new mandate of this website will be to promote and further develop interest in the Miss Utah Scholarship Pageant with updated social initiatives for now and the future from a fan perspective. We are a fan-operated site and not associated with the Miss Utah Scholarship Pageant nor Miss America.